BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3 BlownOutOfProportion:Ep3

Not terribly funny or memorable

I'm gonna try to give you some constructive feedback so I don't sound like a complete asshole.
- Your animation style is... not the greatest. If you look back in about 2001-2004, most animations looked like this, so it gave your animation look dated and old. Maybe try animating things more fluently... I will say, I appreciate that you synced the mouths well.
- The audio quality was pretty bad. If you continue to make animations, I would consider investing in a halfway decent microphone. You could probably pick one up from Wal-Mart or something for 20 bucks that would get the job done better.
- The jokes were a little...eh. I chuckled a couple of times, but for the most part, I was kind of bored. Some things might of been funnier, but the voice acting wasn't the greatest.... it sounded like you were just reading off a paper.. it didn't really feel like it had much emotion.
- I'm not one to say I don't like inappropriate humor, cuz I do, but the boob and dick jokes weren't great. Try to keep that to a minimum in the future, unless you have something completely kickass that you know people will like.
- It was really long. Maybe in the future try breaking it up into parts to keep people's attention.

But, I appreciate your effort, and it's better than I can do. Just keep working at it.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

fair enough fair enough, i always appreciate constructive criticism... i do agree i have to buy a better microphone and the animation lacks because i taught myself how to animation in flash, but i am gradually improving haha, my skills r mostly in writing

Madness-Solipsistic part1 Madness-Solipsistic part1

Attention people, this isn't made by Krinkles

Cm on, people should know that this isn't Krinkles style of art.

People are probably just confused because it says "Made by Krinkles" at the end... you probably should of put something like, original idea by Krinkles or something like that.

Good animation though... reminds me of an animation similar that I saw on Madness Day with a character that shook a lot... did you make that one too?

Alienslushie responds:

Yeah, probably "Madness created by Krinkels" possibly
And yes I did.

Madness Tribulation II Madness Tribulation II

Great movie, just one complaint

Excellent graphics, excellent story, excellent use of audio... just one thing that bothered me... I set the movie to high quality, and every time there was a new scene, the quality would go back to low! That bothered me, since my computer was fast enough to run it on high, so I had to keep changing it back mid movie. You should put an option at the beginning for what quality you want to watch it throughout the whole movie.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

A possible method to get Madagascar

Alright, most people's complaints with this game is about getting Madagascar. I just played trying a new strategy and it worked. I did the following.

-When I started, I immediately sold my symptom that my infection had.
-I then used my remaining points to put into resistances, like cold and heat and those.
-Then I just pumped my ways of passing the infection.
-Once all those are maxed, or close to maxed, your virus spreads a LOT faster, and a lot broader. When I did that, I got Madagascar. The only country I missed was Argentina, but I was still pretty satisfied. I guess give it a try and see if it works for you.

Grid16 Grid16

Good Game

But you need to fix the game with the 3 green bouncing balls and your yellow ball. It's too easy. I got up to a 9x multiplier, and it was still painfully easy. Other than that, this game kicked my ass.

Saving Wade 2 Saving Wade 2

Lame

This wasn't that great. Yeah.... pretty dumb game.... Music got so repetetive, i almost ripped my hair out. Graphics were very shotty. Just lame.